Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get backstage passes ?

My friends and I are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers and we really want backstage passes. They're playing at the palace theatre on August 15 and we're all going. How do we get backstage passes?



How do you get backstage passes ?say yes



If you pre-order their cd THEIR you get a wristband thet will get you a meet and greet. I did... it is so much fun but they didnt sign autographs...they hugged you and then they asked if you had fun!



How do you get backstage passes ?palace theatre opera theater



i buy them!!
you can usually order some online on their website but they are tres tres expensive!!! good luck!! b.t.w. they r hott!!
Pay for them....or either flirt with sec. or win them from somewhere....



p
Do you REALLY want to know what groupies do to get in backstage? I would advise tight clothing and flirting with security for starters.
I usually flirt with security and they let me in..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal