Saturday, December 5, 2009

"I need a good restaurant near United Palace Theatre NYC"?

I am going to a concert for Valentines Day at the United Palace i believe the address is 175th %26amp; Broadway. I am open to any kind of cuisine and price is not a factor?



"I need a good restaurant near United Palace Theatre NYC"?met opera



You are in the heart of Washington Heights in that neighborhood, so Spanish cuisine, specifically Dominican, in my opinion is the way to go.



La Casa del Mofongo at 1447 St. Nicholas Ave always gets good reviews for it's food and moderate prices.



I've heard good things to about Hispaniola, at 139 w. 181st St. Very authentic Dominican, or so says a friend of mine that keeps wanting to take me, but as of yet, I haven't gone.



Then there is always The New Leaf Cafe which was opened by Bette Midler, in Ft. Tryon Park at 191st St. Here you'll find standard American fare and the proceeds go in part to "cleaning up" and "greening" New York.



"I need a good restaurant near United Palace Theatre NYC"?movie theatre opera theater



Most definitely "El Malecon" right across the street from the theater. I lived in Washington Heights for 17 years, this is the best known restaurant in Washington Heights and very affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal