Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm going to a concert next week and I was wondering if anyone knew if you could see the stage

I'm going to the Louisville Palace Theatre and the seats are toward the back of the balcony. Does anyone know if you can even see the stage from the seats are not? And if there are any empty seats in the theatre during the show, can you go and sit there instead?



I'm going to a concert next week and I was wondering if anyone knew if you could see the stage from the seats?concerts



There are no bad seats in the Palace. It not a large enough venue for there to be. I have found that once the main act goes on they generally do make sure you are sitting where you are supposed to be. The Palace is a beautiful place. I has good acoustics, and fair prices at the bar. Again, i wouldn't worry about your seat location, even if they are in the back row of the balcony. You are sure to have a great time.



Also, I would recommend parking on the corner of 4th Street %26amp; Chestnut. The is a parking lot on this corner (get there early to get a spot) it is only $5 to park, and you have quick access to the freeway from Chestnut.



Have fun in Louisville!



I'm going to a concert next week and I was wondering if anyone knew if you could see the stage from the seats?headache opera theater



you might want to bring binoculars in case you can't see the stage and in case you can't move any closer..
wow where you are going is awesome here is how you do this is go to rental info and it will show you how big the theatre is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal