Saturday, December 5, 2009

Seating at Caesars Palace Coliseum?

Can anyone tell me about seating at the Caesars Palace Coliseum? I am looking to book tickets and there appear to be three sections to the coliseum seating chart: the orchestra section, 1st mezzanine, and 2nd mezzanine.



Is the theatre huge? Is the 2nd mezzanine too far from the stage? Has anyone ever been there? I see that the theatre holds 4,000 people, so I am assuming it is not too huge? I am looking to book Jerry Seinfeld tickets so proximity to the stage is not a huge deal, but I don't want to be too far either.



Thanks to all!



Seating at Caesars Palace Coliseum?mr messed up



Ther really isn't a bad seat in that venue as far as theater seating goes. The place is not huge as far as venues go. But If given a choice I would go with the seats in the first half of the First Mezzanine, if you can't get the Front Orchestra. There's actually 4 sections-



Front Orchestra



Rear Orchestra



First Mezzanine



Second Mezzanine



My choices would be-



Front Orchestra



First Mezzanine (But try for the first few rows of the first mezzanine. If you can't get that then try for Rear Orchestra)



The second Mezzanine would be my last choice.Only because it's a bit of a steep angle.



As for distance. The reason I would go with the first rows of the first mezzanine over the rear orchestra, is you're about the same distance from the stage... just a bit higher up and sometimes the ticket prices are slightly lower. Though not always. Also as I mentioned before. The venue is on the small side. Even the furthest seats from the stage are about 120-125 feet away and only about 50 feet up.



Seating at Caesars Palace Coliseum?getting late opera theater



We saw Elton John in the Coliseum last year, and I agree that there isn't a bad seat in the place. It was designed so that the farthest seat from the stage is only 120 ft away.



I think you'd be just fine in the upper level. It is high, but not far back. And it's not nearly as high as you'd expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal