Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the dress code for the Cadillac Palace Theatre in Chicago?

I'm going to the Cadillac Palace Theatre tomorrow for the showing of 'The Phantom of the Opera' with my girlfriend, and I was just wondering if there's a dress code of sorts. She says I have to wear a suit or something, but I don't want to arrive overdressed. Also, I hate suits, and I don't have to wear one unless I have to. %26gt;.%26gt;



Help? :D



What is the dress code for the Cadillac Palace Theatre in Chicago?opera mini



A sport coat will do. If you feel uncomfortable in suits you probably won't look good in it. Just so some respect for the occasion, I don't like it when people wear dirty jeans to the theater.



What is the dress code for the Cadillac Palace Theatre in Chicago?passions soap opera opera theater



dont need a suit, but dress slckas, shirt would be nice..now if your friend 'likes you date wise" wear the jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
spyware removal